When it comes to your bicycle, there are two important features you need to consider: weight and durability.
The problem here with many bicycles is it is either one or the other. Chances are, you are going to find a part that works for your bike in terms of safety and durability, but it is extremely heavy, forcing you to work harder (although it does help burn off additional calories).
On the other hand, if you find something that is light, it most likely is going to become damaged easily, especially if it is on a low-medium price range. With all of issues problems becoming of growing importance to riders of all discipline the engineers and marketers have found the answer in a single word: Titanium.
You really need to stay on the look out for titanium parts since they may make a very significant difference to your cycling.
Titanium is an extremely light and durable material that simply is not going to scuff or become damaged. Due to this, if you need a new bicycle seat post, your best option is to look at titanium seatposts.
This product is likely to make your bicycle lighter, but it is also going to reduce the chance of you sustaining any sort of damage to your bike. That is exactly why it is so important for you to invest in the upgrade of titanium seatposts, it may well be the last type of bike seatpost you ever purchase for yourself!
Aerozine is a relatively new company, but is already highly regarded as a crank set manufacturer in the market. Titanium is used to manufacture cranksets of a high standard with the use of computer aided design and engineering.
Here are some interesting specifics about the Aerozine cranksets as well as some useful information for those of you thinking about purchasing these bicycle compoenents.
• X-ONE – This crankset is fully compatible with the 11-speed SRAM XX1 and can be used for XC and Enduro racing.
• X10- BOX MTB – The X10 crankset provide increased stiffness and strength in a lightweight package. The X10 is designed to be used with 10-speed bikes and offers improved shifting performance and durability.
• X12-FX MTB – The FX series is the entry-level Aerozine crankset, and it is a stiff and strong crank at an affordable price. The FX series is ideal for all types of mountain bikes and it allows for greater power transfer without impacting on pedaling power.
• X12-SL MTB – The X12 crank is an incredibly stiff and lightweight high performance crank. The crank is suitable for top-level XC and Enduro racing.
• X11-7N MTB – This hard forged crankset has superior strength and boasts a higher strength-to-weight ratio when compared to solid arms.
• X13 ROAD – The X-13 RX compact road crankset is the top end performance crankset by Aerozine. The crank provides the ideal balance between weight, durability and performance.
Bike riders that want to upgrade their bicycles should consider installing titanium cranksets on their bikes. The advantages of titanium cranksets include the weight reduction of the cranksets when compared with traditional cranksets. Less weight results in a lighter bike and thereby the improved performance of the bicycle. In addition, titanium cranksets allow for precise and smooth shifting, resulting in improved speed and precision.
Another of the advantages of titanium cranksets is the reliability that they offer. Corrosion problems do not play a role with titanium cranksets, thus increasing the lifecycle of the cranksets. It is possible to fit a titanium crankset to almost any type of bicycle on the market, and there is a wide range of sizes available to choose from.
With titanium cranksets, manufacturers are able to improve the aerodynamics of the cranksets through the use of precise machining techniques. The reduced weight combined with the aerodynamic shape results in a noticeable improvement in the performance of a bicycle.
Professional bicycle riders prefer titanium cranksets due to the precision, smooth shifting, durability and the weight reduction that they offer when compared to traditional cranksets. Titanium cranksets are also stiffer when compared with traditional cranksets, and this allows for more precise handling and a smoother ride.